PPP Logo

Facebook     Twitter

Food Export Health Certificates

We are responsible for issuing certification for commercial exports, of food and drink to non-European Union (EU) countries.

The minimum required by non-EU countries is usually confirmation that the food and/or drink is:

• produced in accordance with EU hygiene rules
• fit for human consumption and
• freely available for sale within the EU.

It is your responsibility to check the restrictions and export conditions that apply before you export.

To discuss and/or apply for a certificate please contact us and also refer to our fees and charges.

There are a number of other organisations that also deal with export certification to include the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs and the Animal and Plant Health Agency.

In certain circumstances it may be necessary to refer you to another organisation.

docks with containers
Bracknell Forest
West Berkshire