The Public Protection Partnership (PPP) advises and supports businesses as well as working to protect consumers and businesses by ensuring a fair and safe trading environment across the areas of Bracknell Forest, West Berkshire and Wokingham Borough.
We enforce legislation controlling various goods and services. Our responsibilities include:
- weights and measures
- product safety
- food safety
- intellectual property
- unfair contract terms and unfair trading practices
- animal health and welfare
- price marking and price comparisons
- supply of age restricted products and
- licensing and inspection of explosives and petroleum storage facilities.
Please see our other pages for a comprehensive list of advice and information leaflets available to download.
I am not a resident of the PPP areas
If you do not live in Bracknell Forest, Wokingham Borough, West Berkshire or are a visitor to our area, please click here to find your local Trading Standards service.