PPP Logo

Facebook     Twitter

Consumer advice

How to get consumer rights advice and information

Consumers within the Public Protection Partnership can obtain advice about their consumer rights from the Citizens Advice Consumer Service (CACS) in the links below. Trading Standards direct consumers to CACS unless the matter is urgent and/or involves doorstep crime.

All reports received by CACS are passed on to Trading Standards. We use this information to target businesses that are not trading within the law or are disadvantaging consumers.

The pages on the right provide general consumer advice information to help you resolve your issues.

Associated links

Bracknell Forest
West Berkshire