Good ventilation will help reduce COVID-19 transmission at work
Health and Safety Executive (HSE) has updated guidance to help businesses identify poor ventilation in work areas and take practical steps to improve it. This can help reduce the risk of COVID-19 spreading in the workplace.
HSE’s updated guidance includes information on:
· identifying poorly ventilated areas and using CO2 monitors
· improving natural ventilation
· how to improve mechanical ventilation
· air cleaning and filtration units
· ventilation in work vehicles
For more information see link here.
HSE has also made available a new video setting out the key advice and examples of how businesses have improved ventilation to reduce COVID-19 transmission in the workplace.
Click here to see video.