Meet the Animal Wardens - Summer 2021
Our Animal Warden Officers will be out and about at the following locations, on the dates shown, to talk to members of the public about the role the wardens play in the community. The wardens can also check your dogs microchip details are correct and that the microchip is still in place. We're giving away free dog 'poop' bags and would be happy to talk to you about the welfare of your dog or dog(s) you might be concerned about.
We'll be updating times either the day before or on the morning of the 'meet'. Please note we'll need to be flexible on these timings based on the workload that comes in to the team.
- Wednesday 7th July - Burghfield, Mortimer & Aldermaston
Friday 9th July - Shaw, Donnington & Speen (incl. Snelsmore Common)
- Wednesday 14th July - Earley & Woodley: Southlake Park, Bulmershe Park, Sol Joel Park. Friday 16th July - Sandhurst, Crowthorne & Owlsmoor (incl. Swinley Forest)
Wednesday 21st July - Tilehurst: Little Heath Park, Arthur Newbery Park, McIlroy Park
- Friday 22nd July - Arborfield, Finchampstead: (incl. California Country Park)
- Wednesday 28th July Great Hollands & Wildridings: The Pavilion, Jennetts Park, Mill Park
- Friday 30th July - Calcot: Recreation Ground & Linear Park
- Wednesday 4th August - Winnersh, Woosehill & Barkham (incl. Dinton Pastures Country Park)
9am: Keephatch Park Nature Reserve / 10am: Buckhurst Meadows / 10:30am - King George V Playing Field , Langborough Recreation Ground , Elm's Field, Joel Park / 12pm - Leslie Sears Playing Field / 12:30pm - Barkham Playing Field / 1pm - Bearwood Recreation Ground1:30pm - Winnersh Meadows / 2:30pm - Dinton Pastures Country Park
- Friday 6th August - Purley – on – Thames (incl. Sulham Woods)
- Wednesday 11th August - Newbury: Northcroft & Victoria Park (incl. Greenham & Crookham Common) 9:30am Northcroft/Goldwell Park Newbury / 10:30am Victoria Park Newbury
11:30am Greenham Common (Pyle Hill) / 12:30am Greenham Common (Control tower)13:30am Greenham Common (Old Thornford Rd) / 14:30am Greenham Common Nature reserve / 15:00am Moorside Urquhart Rd Thatcham / 15:30am Thatcham nature discovery centre
- Friday 13th August - Bullbrook & Winkfield: LilyHill Park, Longhill Park / 9:30am - Savernake Lake / 10:30am - Calfridus Way Playing Field / 11am - Lily Hill Park / 12:30pm - Longhill Park / 1:30pm - Jubilee Recreation Ground/2pm - Englemere Pond Nature Reserve /3pm - Swinley Park
- Wednesday 18th August - Thatcham: Kennet Heath Parks, Lower Way Playing Fields (nr Nature Discovery Centre) / 9am - Kennet Heath Parks & Monkey Marsh Lock / 10:30am - Agricola Way Playing Fields / 11am - A4 Parks (Skatepark) / 12pm - Dunstan Park (Frank Hutchings Hall) / 12:30pm - Thatcham Memorial Hall Playing Fields / 1pm - Pound Lane Open Space & Henwick area / 2pm - Thatcham Nature Discovery Centre / 3pm - Lower Way Playing Fields
- Friday 20th August - Charvil Country Park, Ashenbury Park & Aldermoors Nature Reserve
- Wednesday 25th August - Warfield & Binfield: Cabbage Hill, Temple Copse/Popes Meadow - 10am Pope's Meadow 11am - Temple Copse 11:30am - Jocks Lane Recreation Ground 12pm - Cabbage Hill 1pm - Larks Hill Open Space 2pm - Braybrooke Recreation Ground 3pm - Westmorland Park
- Friday 27th August -
10am - Inkpen Playing Fields11am - Kintbury Jubilee Centre & Lawrence's Field12:30pm - Hungerford Commons2pm - The Hungerford Garden & War Memorial3pm - Hungerford Marsh Lock & Playground
* - they may have to leave at any point to deal with a rescue/incident.
For full details see link here.